Equally adaptable for all target types and ground conditions… just select your detecting location and go!
The clear LCD features large Target ID numbers so you can see your
target ID at a glance. All of the information you need when detecting is
right there in front of you.
Detect Modes and operating frequency can be instantly changed at the
push of a button for a dynamic and uninterrupted detecting experience.
Using the EQUINOX 600 user interface, you can:
- Change the Detect Mode, Frequency and Sensitivity on the go.
- Create your own notch discrimination patterns to ignore unwanted targets.
- Activate All-Metal mode to temporarily disable the current discrimination pattern.
- Activate Pinpoint mode to zero-in on a promising target so that you know exactly where to dig.
- Adjust an array of essential and advanced detecting functions
including Noise Cancel, Ground Balance, Volume Adjust, Threshold Level,
Target Tone, Accept / Reject and Recovery Speed.
- View the status of your battery and wireless audio device connections.
For detailed information on user interface functionality and
operation, download the EQUINOX 600 | 800 Getting Started Guide from the
Low frequencies give more depth on large targets, and high frequencies are usually more sensitive to small targets.
With EQUINOX you can operate across the full spectrum of frequencies simultaneously for maximum results.
Read more detailed information and reviews on our game-changing Multi-IQ technology on the Minelab Treasure Talk
20 kHz and 40 kHz are not available as single operating frequencies in
EQUINOX 600. The Multi-IQ frequency range shown applies to both EQUINOX
600 and 800. This diagram is representative only. Actual sensitivity
levels will depend upon target types and sizes, ground conditions and
EQUINOX 600 offers 3 single frequencies of 5, 10, and 15 kHz, giving a 3-times range of 5 to 15 kHz.
Maximum wireless audio compatibility - Connect conventional Bluetooth
headphones, high-speed aptX™ Low Latency devices, or the
ultra-fast Wi-Stream enabled WM 08 audio module. Wireless headphones and
WM 08 Module purchased separately.